5 mysteries about Diwali only a handful of people know
There are lots of things to discuss on the day of Diwali, but today, we are going to discuss some major one or some top secrets only. We are aware that on this day, people celebrate relationships and other genuine things. But everything has secrets, some mysteries which we are unaware of, we are here for the same purpose only. We will learn and unsolve those Diwali mysteries and make you aware of that.
Diwali is the festival where lighting and cheer can be seen everywhere. Without lighting the Diwali will be incomplete. Diwali is celebrated because, on this day, religion was conquered inequity. The greatest Hindu God Lord Rama returned to his residence after killing the most notorious demon king Ravana who had kidnapped his wife. When he fell back to Ayodhya along with her family, people there started celebrating and ignited Diya. Since that day, it has become the sacred ritual of our nation. Diwali is also one of the most awaited festivals of our nation. Hindus wait across India.
So we are here today to learn and expand the knowledge of Diwali. Today I will learn about those five mysteries of Diwali that no one has told you. It is the thing that everyone should know. But before we do, I need you to check out our online web page and find some special Diwali gifts to India over there. The better Diwali deals are going on, and don’t forget to check out online stores for more. Just click on the link and redirect it to us directly. Online things have made everything easy, so now without wasting any more time, let’s get started;
- For some people, Diwali is standing as a chance to burn crackers and spread pollution. Also, we are very addicted to using fireworks because this attracts us very much. But according to a survey, on a single night of Diwali, it causes forty percent of air pollution in our atmosphere. Later which becomes bad for our health, lungs, and heart too. Avoid many usages of crackers and other polluted things. It is a major problem that we are causing every year. It is also a mystery because there is less awareness of people. So now it’s time to open this knob.
- There is also a festival celebrated one or two weeks before the Diwali festival. Which is known as Dushera. On this day, we can see there are three demonic statues later which go to burn. On the right side of the statue was the prince of Sri Lanka whose name was Meghnad. On the right-hand side, he was the demon who used to sleep for a long while, his name was Kumbhkaran and in the center middle, he was the demon King Ravan who had kidnapped Goddess Sita in the ancient time of India. Don’t forget to enjoy Dussehra too.
- Diwali is a festival which is a festival but with many different stories. As we know that there are different kinds of the cast and religious lies in our nation. Diwali is celebrated in different states in our nation with different styles. Some people believe that on the day of Diwali, negative powers become more powerful and they can possess anyone. It is wrong. There is nothing like any negative energy. Diwali is a festival that is celebrated by a large number of people. So order online Diwali gifts in Bangalore to avoid all inconvenience using our web page which has made everything easy.
- There is one more prime reason why Diwali is celebrated. On this auspicious day, there is prior lord use to be praised. One is the God of wealth and prosperity and another one is the goddess of wealth and prosperity, Goddess Laxmi. Praising them on this day can provide us extreme blessings and fulfill our desires. It is Goddess Laxmi which lets us celebrate this with charm and new clothes. As it is proclaimed as the best festival of our nation. Also, don’t forget to get some nice and awesome gifts using our web page.
- The first and foremost crucial thing that you must always keep in mind while planning to buy a Diwali gift online is considering the age and gender of your dearest ones. Avoid going for gifts that may offend the feelings and sentiments of those close to your heart. Gone are the days when you find your close ones jumping into the air after receiving a traditional gift with hardly any creativity from your side. Today, they would expect something extra special from you during the upcoming festival of lights. A small toddler may be over-excited after receiving a simple toy with hardly any creativity.
So these were all that you need to learn today about Diwali. Thanks for staying with us.