6 Ways ContractSafe Software Make Work easier in Higher Learning Institutions
ContractSafe enables universities and colleges to complete contracts more quickly while also lowering risk and maximizing vendor visibility. Higher education institutions can shorten contract execution time, boost vendor transparency across sectors, and avoid auto-renewing or duplicative contracts by storing documents in a secure, centralized repository with collaborative features.
How Does ContractSafe Software Make Work easier in Higher Learning Institutions?
- Colleges and institutions can use ContractSafe’s contract management software to:
- Enhance the contract lifecycle by allowing legal, finance, purchasing, and institutional administration to collaborate.
- Maintain insight into the institution’s vendors and suppliers, and avoid duplicative contracts across divisions.
- Safeguard agreements, private information, and proprietary information from unlawful internal access and external data breaches.
- Never miss a contract renewal or expiration – configurable alarms and reminders let all departments remain on top of important contract deadlines.
Higher education frequently entails many vendor contracts, which can be difficult to manage across many schools and departments. When it comes to executing contracts and managing vendors, many colleges have earned a reputation for being slow and disorganized. Multiple higher education institutions frequently sign contracts with the same vendor for the same service. When institutions and departments work in isolation, it can lead to avoidable risk and costly long-term issues.
ContractSafe helps foreign academic institutions cooperate on contract management from a consolidated cloud-based repository, preventing this from happening. Offices at any institution of higher education can manage a more efficient and productive contract lifecycle using school contract management software, which includes features like version control, user roles and permissions, smart search tools, and configurable reporting.
Safely store and organize university contracts, vendor contracts, and proprietary information in a central cloud-based library hosted on Amazon Web Services. Enabling you to split document access by role or department, read/write permissions add an added degree of security.
- Across academic departments, standardize the formulation, negotiation, execution, and storage of contracts.
- Set up role-based authorization to provide different stakeholders access to the information they require while limiting who can see, amend, or find a given contract.
- To ensure that business-critical documents are never lost, you can backup your repository at any moment.
- The Most Intelligent Search and Reporting Tools
With search tools that work, you can cut down on employees’ time hunting for documents. Thanks to the advanced search functionality and customizable dashboards, you can be confident that the university chancellor, president, and deans will rapidly obtain the information they require.
- Advanced OCR technology makes it very simple to look up vendor names, deliverables, and expiration dates in scanned documents.
- Avoid duplicative contracts by keeping track of vendors, services, and deliverables across university divisions.
- Create a system for contract management across academic departments by categorizing documents and creating a system for contract management.
- Create customizable position dashboards that assist institution leadership, sourcing, administration, and legal departments in obtaining the detailed contract information they require.
- Teams Benefit from Alert Settings Prepare ahead of time
Colleges and universities handle many products and services across numerous institutions, making it difficult to keep track of critical dates and contractual responsibilities. Schools may plan ahead of time with ContractSafe’s personalized notifications and reminders for approaching expiration dates, promotional price periods, and service dates.
- Assign alerts and reminders ahead of crucial contract or service dates to ensure contract managers and legal teams stay on track.
- Configure reminders for contract renewals, deliverables, and payment dates to boost procurement productivity.
- Calendar views provide university executives with a comprehensive perspective of important contract deadlines and deliverables.
- Permissions for sharing and roles
Employees do not all require the same level of access to specific documents. The chancellor might have access to all university contracts, whereas deans can only see documents related to a certain school, thanks to user roles and permissions. Schools can manage risk and ensure contracts don’t get into the wrong hands by designating user roles and permissions.
- Individuals, departments, and schools may manage roles and contract access, and permissions can be assigned with a single click.
- Permissions can be customized, and access to secret documents and information can be restricted.
- With university-wide access, keep all teams informed.
- Seamless integrations
Because we understand that contract management is only one part of your university’s procurement process, we’ve made it simple for ContractSafe to integrate with other education solutions that help your school run smoothly.
- With two-way DocuSign connectivity, you can sign papers faster, and import completed documents.
- With Okta/SAML 2.0 for single sign-on authentication, you can increase productivity and eliminate administrative costs.
- Contracts may be moved between ContractSafe and your CMS or other university databases with ease.
- Unrestricted Help
Implementing new education software university-wide can be a daunting endeavor with thousands of personnel spread across schools and divisions. Fortunately, ContractSafe is not only simple to use, but we also provide endless support to help your school’s employees adopt the system.
- You may get unlimited help in any way you want – call, email, or send an online chat from within the platform.
- We provide free platform implementation assistance, specialized training sessions, and platform troubleshooting.
- Use our customer service team to assist you in importing existing contracts or integrating ContractSafe with other tools or platforms.
ContractSafe users will find files up to six times faster while archiving them in a secure cloud-based repository protected from both local and global access.With ContractSafe’s secure contract software for higher education, you can improve your contract lifecycle and centralize documents across schools and departments.for more information, visit contractsafe.com.