Halal Ever After: Social Media, Relationships – A Guide for Millennials and Gen Z Muslimahs
Laptop on table in office with panoramic view of modern downtown skyscrapers at business district
About the Book
TikTok personality Randa Taha takes it to the next level with Halal Ever After, a guidebook on marriage in Islam for Millennials and Gen Z. On a mission to aid Muslim Girls in all aspects of marriage, intimacy, and finding their “Halal Ever After,” Randa offers invaluable support and insight into various topics like;
• The detrimental effects of comparison via social media.
• Dos and Dont’s for those who’ve committed Zina.
• Dealing with parents who use Islam to justify their actions.
• Dealing with a difficult mother-in-law.
• Pre-Marital tips and what to look for in a future spouse.
• Sex Education from an Islamic perspective.
Ever felt like you’re the only one struggling? Readers will discover they’re never alone with the Bonus Q&A Chapter of relatable stories from Muslim Women worldwide.
About the Author
Randa Taha, widely known on social media as @ThatGirlRanda and Queen of Messy Tiktok, is a Palestinian-American Tiktok Personality, former Beauty Queen, and founder of www.FreeMyLoans.com. Randa has a wide female following and uses her Tiktok platform to help women expose cheaters and share their relationship stories. With her help, a community of women is now sharing their strength. Visit Randa’s website at www.HalalEverAfter.com.