Why is social media advertising important for restaurants?
Gone are the time when walk-ins were a significant source of restaurant visitors. Nowadays, digital review apps like yelp and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. have become absolutely crucial in bringing in hungry eaters. The same is the case with restaurants. Almost every person of every age is using social media platforms, this is the reason social media marketing for the restaurant is a great way to bring more awareness about the restaurants among the people.
Here is the list of reasons why social media advertising is not just very important for restaurants, but crucial to a restaurant’s success. Let’s have a look at them.
- Improves trust and loyalty: A social media page that transparently demonstrates the inner-workings of your restaurant, regularly engaging with your customers about specials and deals is absolutely crucial. This social media presence will allow eaters to easily gauge the ambiance of your restaurant and look through positive reviews of people who have eaten there. This is a fantastic way to keep all the services updated for the customers. Through this, your restaurant can post more pictures of the food and encourage people to visit.
- Brand advocacy: Nowadays, a new concept is going viral i.e., Foodstagramming. You may be wondering – What on earth is Foodstagramming?! This is the process by which people take photographs of the food and post them on Instagram with Hashtags and tag the restaurant with it. This is one of the best ways to promote food provided at restaurants. Even it is very effective to generate a lot of buzz in the restaurant.
- Affordable: This tool of promotion of the restaurants is highly affordable. For this, the person doesn’t need to make any prior investment. There is a need for an expert that will handle the social media platform for the restaurant. Just by paying little fees to him for his services, the restaurant can reach millions of people all around the world and can earn millions. It is up to the call of the handler and restaurant which all tools do they use for their promotions. It is far cheaper than many other advertising tools and techniques.
- Staying connected with guests: Through social media platforms, restaurants can easily stay in touch with the customers. This will build a personal connection with customers within the restaurants. Staying connected might entail customers posting pictures of the restaurant whenever they visit the restaurant and tagging the restaurant’s social media for their experience. There’s also practices of restaurants including a small discount whenever people post the restaurant on their social media. This is a tactic that is now widely endorsed by the restaurants, also allowing restaurants to stay in touch and on track with customers.
- Provides timely updates: To grab the attention of your past customers as well as future eaters, it is very important to provide the customers with consistent, timely information related to your restaurants. By posting something as simple as a holiday discount or a daily special on Instagram, you can keep the customers updated about the offers you are providing on the services, further enticing them to come in and have a meal.
In nutshell, it can be concluded that social media advertising for restaurants is highly beneficial. To stay strong in the competition, it is very important to use all these tools and techniques so that the proper awareness is created among the people.
You don’t have to go at it alone, for assistance in your social ad campaigns, you can even utilize professional tools such as Stiddle. A tool that was created to help restaurant owners like yourself get into social advertising. The great thing about Stiddle is how easy it is to setup and optimize your ad campaigns, landing pages, and customers. There are other platforms out there as well to help run your online ads, but we’ve found Stiddle to produce the best results for the best price. If you are interested in a free trial from Stiddle, check them out Here.