Who knew that it would also include convicts as it was strengthened by technology. The fact that you can contact a prisoner who is seated within the facility is rather unexpected.
Thanks to Corrlinks technology, this is feasible. A privately held corporation named Corrlinks offers inmates access to an online system called TRULINCS (Trusted Fund Limited Inmate Computer System). This technology is distinctive in that access to it is strictly controlled and monitored.
You can utilise the Corrlinks system to send emails to any friends or family members who are detained by the federal government. On the other hand, after screening, the service providers will send them that email. Communication with the outside world is a special service offered to prisoners. An inmate may use their TRULINCS account to sign in to Corrlinks and send an email to a person if they so choose. After providing the necessary details, the recipient must log into the Corrlinks website to access the email.
What should you do if the prisoner sends you a Corrlinks email?
Here is the process you can take to view an email that a prisoner sent you via the Corrlinks log in system. The Corrlinks administrator will send you an email at your private email address with instructions on how to create an account on the website’s Corrlinks login page. It will state that you have got an email from the federal prisoner and need to create a Coorlinks email login in order to access it.
How to login Corrlinks step by step ?
You have a number of options for getting in touch with an inmate, including CorrLinks, the electronic message service offered by Corrections.
Accepting Email from an Inmate With the electronic messaging system provided by Corrections, you cannot send an email to an inmate, but you can get an invitation along with an identifying code to create an account.
- A system-generated email will alert you that a prisoner wishes to get in touch with you to exchange electronic messages using corrlinks.
- To accept or deny all inmates from contacting you by electronic messaging using Corrlinks, use the URL provided in the email.
- To continue with this process and create your account, you must register using the email address that got this message and the identification code found in the system-generated email.
- Complete the steps in the following sections to fund your account and finish your registration step-by-step.
Creating an account on corrlinks:
An invitation with an identification code to create an account can be sent to you but you cannot send emails to prisoners.
- You must access CorrLinks’ official app or website from a device with a reliable internet connection.
- As soon as you get on the official CorrLinks website, you will see their login boxes.
- Log in with your username and password if you already have a CorrLinks account. Click Register to establish an account if you don’t already have one on CorrLinks.
- Check your inbox for the verification link.
- After clicking the email’s link, complete the account creation process by entering your billing and other information. After you have confirmed that you are not a robot, click Next for Additional verifications.
Adding funds to your Corrlinks account
This does not transfer cash to the prisoner.
- Click on Recharge My Account from the main menu.
- Type in your billing information and select the amount you wish to add to your account. then press Next.
- Add funds by entering your card details and clicking.
- A dialogue confirmation will show up on this page once your account has been successfully recharged. To return to the home page, click.